Monday 27 June 2011

The Staite of Britain

Perhaps it is a mark of the modern world - pointing to an ever greater reliance on technology as a source of entertainment - but the most common question raised when telling friends I'd had a book published was: 'when is it available on Kindle?'

Now I like the warm satisfying feel of a book in my hand but progress is progress, so friends and now readers of this blog can relax. It's here!

If this is the true test of the 21st century literary world then I'm claiming a pass (with modern grading standards an A*). You can download the book - The Staite of Britain - here. All proceeds are split between me and my brilliant publisher but at just over two quid a copy you will net yourself a bargain while I am unlikely to get rich quick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and I will be interested in what you have to say.