- Is our lack of action on climate change down to a failure of communication?
- How can economics be used to change personal behaviour around climate change?
- What's stopping us from taking action on climate change?
- Can a new approach to leadership combat climate change?
- How do language, religion and culture influence how we think about climate change?
It is right that the World Service has full editorial, managerial and operational independence from the government. However isn't it time the BBC accepted that there is scepticism around the science of climate change and start reflecting this in its programming? With output like this funded by British taxpayers, the BBC needs to demonstrate it is a true public service broadcaster rather than a promoter of one viewpoint over another.