Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog. For those of you who may have missed them, here are the Top 10 blogs by readership since the very beginning:
1. Chris Huhne's PR nightmare
2. Huhne might have damaged British politics forever
3. The future of Policy Exchange
4. Further hypocrisy of union fat-cats
5. Speech training for Ed Miliband
6. The unhappiness of a new MP
7. An Opposition view of Budget day
8. What kind of delusional fool is Gordon Brown?
9. The UK enters the era of the mega blog
10. Wikileaks - with power comes responsibility
Later I will post my three personal favourite blogs of the past year.