Friday 25 February 2011

Ed Miliband the robot

After yesterday's post about the media complaining there are no characters in politics but hounding any politician who says anything interesting, I thought I'd share with you a very short excerpt of Ed Miliband's interview with Piers Morgan published in this month's British GQ.

Q. What will you say to your kids about Uncle David when they grow up?

A. I'd say he's a very deep person with very good values about how he wants to make life better for people and that he's always loved them very much, because he does.

I think it underlines my point perfectly. Is this really the kind of robot person we want aspiring to be Prime Minister?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and I will be interested in what you have to say.