Friday 26 September 2014

To win the next election, use the right language

I have an article published on the Conservative Home website today. In it I outline how I would like to see the Conservative Party - as a supporter of the party - improve how it communicates by using the right language to connect better with ordinary people.

I conclude by saying:

The debate has been successfully framed but Conservatives must do more to use the right language to communicate with voters.  People are fed up of politicians and politics; the Conservative brand is weak; voters are busy and often don’t hear what the Conservative Party has to say; so the sooner Conservatives start to use the right words to get its message heard the better.

It is written in the style of a memo I might write to a client. You can read the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and I will be interested in what you have to say.